one year ago from tomorrow was the biology excursion, tomorrow is a biology exam.
a is for ancient history.
b is for biology.
c is for chemistry.
d is for design and technology.
e is for economics.
f is for french.
g is for geography.
h is for hospitality.
i is for information processes and technology.
j is for japanese.
k is for korean.
l is for legal studies.
m is for music.
n is for..
o is for..
p is for personal development, health and physical education.
q is for..
r is for religious education.
s is for studies of religion.
t is for tourism.
u is for..
v is for visual arts.
w is for..
x is for..
y is for..
z is for..
yeah i’m just bored but fill in the ones i didn’t do if you can!
is another week of exams, well i have one everyday
and at least it’s out of the way quick
but still going to be a stressful, lots of study, cram, panic
i sometimes wish there’s an english paper 3 to make things easier
or the english paper 2 to be three hours rather
i wish that the chemistry paper will be so much easier
you know, its all those wishes that wont happen
- - - - - - - - - -
this week commemorates a day, where it marks 1 year has passed
i’ll cry, i’ll stay strong, who knows
but there’s gotta be a point where i have to move forward
because i can’t keep crying all the time
hopefully that point would be graduation day
- - - - - - - - -
there’s something to look forward to after exams anyway
something to be happy about
i’m excited, they’re probably excited
someone’s nervous, we’re all nervous
i put my complete faith in them that it’ll work
will be the most emotionally draining string of days for myself and a lot of my friends.
every single day, exams. 3 hours each except for two english papers.
on Thursday, his anniversary.
gotta make sure to not let my emotions get the best of me this week. as much as I’d like to just stop and think, I’ve got 35% exams this week. gotta stay strong…
A political belief that the affairs of the Church and State should be kept separate.
I always get this wrong in the multiple choice :S
from UTS! :D
Go to Notre Dame University! You’ll hear it like every 5 minutes.
a pain in the ass.
how I loathe you.
Source: Cosmos Magazine - The Science of Everything. Issue 34 Aug/Sept.
1. 12% of men’s dreams and 4% of women’s dreams are about sex.
2. 4% of sex dreams result in orgasm.
3. Men are much more likely to dream about having sex with more than one partner.
4. Women are six times more likely to dream about jewelery than men.
5. Men are almost three times as likely to dream about weapons.
6. 6% of the dream characters in male dreams are animals, compared with 4% for women.
7. Men dream twice as often about other men as they do with women.
8. Women dream equally about both sexes, but they dream about familiar females almost three times as often as unfamiliar females.
9. Men dream of unfamiliar males almost twice as often as women.
10. 47% of mens dreams and 44% of women’s contain at least one aggressive interaction.
11. 38% of men’s dreams and 42% of women’s dreams contain at least one friendly interaction.
12. Men tend to have more physical aggressions, and women far more aggressive rejections, in their dreams.
13. In about 60% of male dreams, the dreamer is the victim, versus 67% for women.