then I found out and learned that they’re not originally from Disney.
I first heard of these stories from Disney..
- Me: Why does Jesus love us so much? Why does God love us so much? We're just disgusting and dirty things. Why would he still love us? Why would He does these things to me if He really loves me?
- Priest: Well you see here, Jesus loves us because He has that unconditional love for us, He died for us because He loved us. He's not put off by the dirty and disgusting, this is what He came for from the beginning. He came here to heal the sick and not for the just. So he came down from Heaven for you.
- Me: What happened to the just? What did Jesus do to them?
- Priest: Nothing. Jesus did nothing with them because they didn't exist. The whole point running behind this was just people simple didn't exist in the world. Everyone's a sinner, right? Well then there is no just. The only just ones were Abraham and the Virgin Mary but everyone else were sinners. The just simple didn't exist.
- So feeling that you're not worthy of being in the presence of God is foolish. As long as you are willing to trust in Him, to throw your complete self to Him, there isn't need of this feeling of unworthiness; it's just pride. This is what the devil and the Holy Spirit are both gunning for. The devil wants your pride to destroy you whereas the Holy Spirit wants to destroy your pride. This is why all these things are happening to you, to keep your pride at bay and to get you to keep coming back to Him. Do you think you would come to confession and church if you were content with yourself, with the mindset that you are perfect? No, of course not. He wants you to trust Him and not your pride.
*watching Cinema One Global*
Father: Change the channel.
Sister: No, a movie is coming up.
Me: Well duh, it’s a movie channel!
When you are just too freaking lazy.